dinsdag 25 juni 2013

5 outfits I wish I owned

The thing I love most about this one is the sweater, reminds me of Peter Rabbit! Also the backpack is a musthave and I have one that looks a little bit like this one. And ah, the boyfriend jeans, need to find me a pair that fit me well. 




I LOVE maxi skirts and I hardly ever wear them. Looking at this outfit I think; "SO PRETTY" but when I wear something like this I feel too girly and uncomfortable.. 

Now this is something I could see myself wearing everyday. I do have a pair of treggings in that colour, but I've looked everywhere for a sweater like that that doesn't look like I'm wearing a five year olds clothes, but to no succes.. The jacket would look good on me I think because I love wearing leather and I'm rather skinny so the hoodie would look nice on my thin shoulders. The boots are a must have and I'm so gonna buy a pair, I've already spotted a pair so yehh. And the bag is awesome but I think I'd only use it for shopping.. My bag needs to be organised.

This is cool and girly! I like wearing tops like that and I usually wear tight skirts but you always have to pull them down and adjust them. This skirt I also have and it never goes out of place. The jacket is great to cover up a little, I have huge earrings like that with crosses and a beany is always good for a bad hair day, which I seem to have a lot.. And I'm really doubting wether I should buy a pair of vans. I have really thin and vulnerable feet that mostly hurt in very flat shoes. Also I get blisters quickly.

Perfect outfit. I have shorts like that, I have shoes like that, I have a bag like that, but where are the cool printed T's when you need them! And ahh always so expensive... The thrift shop is my best friend. 

1 opmerking: